Monday, September 21, 2009

My Birthday Weekend

My Birthday Pictures:
Here's Persey ready for my Birthday adventure!
Jesse and me!

Civita di Bagnareggio, la citta che muore.


Us in front of the city.

Me and Persey walking down the foot bridge.

Old Oil Presses found in the caverns where people used to live.

Persey and me sitting in an alleyway.

Sushi Boat!!

Me and Jesse at our table posing.

Hot Saki anyone?!

End of the night with my champagne and my Persey.


Here are some photos from the Wine Tasting:
Me, Julie, and look at Courtney!!
Ben pretending to work behind the counter for Bob and Meredith.

Me and Jesse

Kevin, Louise, Katie, and Bob

Caroline, Courtney, Meredith, and me

Taylor and me!


I had a great birthday weekend. It started with a wine tasting at the Charleston Enoteca. On Saturday Bea and Cesare gave me a book Il Barone Rampante and made me a birthday tiramisu. On Sunday, my actual birthday, I woke up to bellinis, breakfast in bed, and a bouquet of flowers (my husband is awesome). Then we went to Civita di Bagnoreggio, La citta che muore (the dying city), it is a place I've wanted to go visit for a long time. On the way we stopped at the Outlet Mall in Valdichiana so I could buy my birthday present from my mom (I bought three new pairs of designer jeans). When we got home Jesse had some wonderful Franciacorto champagne waiting for me and my present, a Breil necklace called Bloom; it is amazing because you can change the sizes and the look of the whole necklace -- it can become a bracelet as well! To end the night Jesse took me to a new Sushi restaurant. For those of you that know me well, you know this is my favorite food so I was really excited and it was gooood!! I love my husband! Momma called me and we were able to talk for a while. I miss her so much, especially during any holiday, so it was nice to get a long talk in. Everyone on facebook wrote me to wish me a happy birthday and it made me feel really special. Thanks you guys!! I had a great birthday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you had a good day. Doesn't that feel awesome when you have a fabulous day?...

    ReplyDelete